An All-Rounder role is a unique and senior position in a private household/estate. The responsibilities and duties of the position are many, as it combines a number of traditional positions into one. All Rounder candidates are flexible, practical and versatile in that they offer the client a wealth of skills ranging from general housekeeping within the household to the general maintenance of the estate/gardens/property.
The types of duties will, of course, vary in each job and are dependent upon the type of property/estate to be managed.
Eden will find the best candidate with the right skill set to suit the client.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Security of the property
- Household maintenance tasks
- Working with a Housekeeper to ensure the home is clean & tidy
- Driving e.g. airport runs, school run, errands
- Car cleaning
- Collecting morning newspapers
- General household errands eg local shopping, post letters
- Laying table, clearing up after meals (dishwasher etc)
- Silver polishing
- Shoe cleaning
- Light household (inside and outside) duties– eg change lightbulbs/fuses, put out recycling/bins etc
- Pet care
- Fireplace – clearing and laying of fire, collecting logs
- Assist with heavy items eg luggage, deliveries etc
- Help in the kitchen with food preparation
- Fruit/vegetable picking from the garden
- Organise contractors
- Assist with general housekeeping
Please contact the team if you would like more information and advice on employing an ‘All Rounder ‘.