COVID – 19 HELPING US ALL TO STAY SAFE
Eden’s priority is to inform and safeguard the well-being of its’ staff, candidates and clients in this time of global anxiety regarding Coronavirus.
Here are our recommendations and guidelines to you all, to ensure that best possible practices of hygiene are maintained to help keep you as safe and well as possible.
Please note we have already temporarily stopped face to face interviews and candidate registrations in the office. This means we will continue to register/interview over Skype for the time being.
CANDIDATES GOING OUT TO INTERVIEW:
- All first/initial interviews should now take place over Skype/Video or Face Time. If not possible from home, then it can be arranged in Eden’s offices. This will have to be pre arranged with your consultant.
- If you are/have to attend a meeting/2nd /3rd interview then BEFORE you go make sure you have showered and on arrival immediately wash hands/use sanitiser
- If you have to take public transport, hand washing before or on arrival is absolutely essential
- Refrain from all handshaking and try to keep a good distance (roughly at least a meter) from everyone in the room
- Should you cough or sneeze near other people make sure you use tissues and take them away with you (unless you can flush down a toilet)
GENERAL ADVICE FOR EVERYONE:
- Keep handwashing as much as possible and for at least 20 seconds each time. Encourage children to follow your example and use it as a good time to teach them about being clean and how not to spread germs
- Encourage everyone around you to cover their mouth when they cough and their nose when they sneeze. Also do not leave infected/used tissues lying around as the virus can last on certain surfaces. Put them straight down the toilet or into the bin
- If you have a temperature of 38 degrees and above and/or a persistent, new cough, then you must self- isolate and follow the latest government guidelines which can be found on: gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-information-for-the-public
Thank you for reading and please take good care of yourselves and your families.