EXCITING NEWS! Eden are holding a Coffee Morning on Saturday 1st February from 9.30am to 1.30pm.
This is a chance for all unregistered candidates to pop in and meet the consultants, go through a quick registration interview and get all of your documents up to date on our files. A perfect opportunity to register if you are working full time and can’t make it to our offices during the week! There will be delicious snacks and refreshments.
We’ve got loads of fab live-in and part-time roles at the moment and are always on the look out for live-in candidates. Live-in candidates welcome too!
We also have a referral scheme – if you recommend someone to Eden and we place them in a role (and they stay there for ten weeks or more) you get £100!! Tell your friends!
To register fully, please remember to bring the following documents:
- Valid passport or EU ID card
- Driving licence
- Proof of address (e.g. bank statement dates within the last three months)
- Work permit/visa (if required)
- DBS Enhanced disclosure (if you have one)
- National insurance number
- A copy of your CV
- Written refs
- Original copies of your certificates
- Paediatric first aid certificate
Hope to see you on Saturday 1st!
The Eden Nanny Team