Eden Private Staff
Fantastic position working on a one-to-one basis
Our client is a busy professional who lives in South-East Oxfordshire and works in London, who is looking for an experienced and knowledgeable chauffeur to drive him back and forth.
This is a Monday to Friday role working from 7:30am to 6:30pm, and flexibility will be required to work occasional weekends or later evenings.
- To drive the principal from his home to the office in central London
- Drive the principal to meetings and appointments, as well as to dinners and evening functions
- The vehicle provided is a Land Rover Discovery and you will be responsible for ensuring it is cleaned and fuelled (please note you are not able to take the car home with you)
- Run errands
- Drive the principal’s wife when required
- The ideal candidate will have had experience in a similar role
- Confidentiality is of the upmost importance. You must be discrete and protect the principal’s privacy
- The principal is looking for a chauffeur who wants to make a long-term commitment and build a good working relationship
- There will be downtime during the day, with a lot of activity happening in the mornings and evenings, so you need to be happy with this working structure
DBS certificate required
How to apply:
Applying for this position: Please apply via the website or email your interest in this position to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure you include the reference number for the position you are applying for (found at the top of the advert). For candidates who are not currently registered with Eden Private Staff, please include an up-to-date CV when applying. Applicants for this position should have excellent checkable references and a valid DBS [CRB]. Please note we only register candidates with a minimum 3 years experience in a similar role