Eden Private Staff
Brilliant position for housekeeper with a passion for cooking looking for a full time job offering a work life balance in North Yorkshire!
A family of 4, living between 2 residences on the same property are looking for a passionate cook housekeeper to work 40 hours a week between Mon – Fri. You will work mostly in the property where 3 of the family members live and will help with housekeeping less frequently at the other property where a single lady lives. The family will be paying between £30,638 – £33,082 gross per annum (between £450 – £480 net per week).
You will be responsible for:
- Housekeeping duties including cleaning at both properties and laundry management, changing bed linen and tidying and organising
- Making shopping lists and menu planning
- Cooking fresh meals for the family daily – a range of different cuisines including lots of South East Asian dishes
- Growing and sourcing produce from the garden, sewing seeds and light gardening of the vegetable patch and greenhouse etc.
- Letting the dog out into the garden
Candidate requirements: Based on the location of the property, you will need to be a driver and own your own car to get to and from work. It is essential you have a genuine interest in cooking as this will form a big part of your role and someone adaptable will fit in well.
Applying for this position: Please email your interest in this position to [email protected]. Please ensure you include the reference number for the position you are applying for (found at the top of the advert). For candidates who are not currently registered with Eden Private Staff, please include an up-to-date CV when applying. Applicants for this position should have excellent checkable references and a valid DBS [CRB]. Please note we only register candidates with a minimum 3 years experience in a similar role.