Eden Private Staff
Fantastic opportunity for a daily nanny with baby experince to work for a lovely family in Kensington, potential for high salary, and flexible mornings!
Job Summary: This is a lovely family in Kensington who are looking for a lovely friendly nanny to come and help look after their children on a sole charge basis. The role will prominently focus on looking after the baby, as the eldest is at boarding school, whilst the middle two attend a school nearby. Mum will be around part of the time but would like to split her time equally between children, so the nanny will either be caring for the baby or the older children. The family have got a housekeeper so no housekeeping will be involved in this role. The family do travel during the school holidays and are ideally looking for candidates who can be flexible to this, Dad is American and they’re hopefully travelling to the states this summer!
Optional: For the first initial 3-6 months of this role the family are hoping to find a nanny who can help with maternity nursing, involving sleeping over (separate bedroom and bathroom), and help with night-time duties so Mum can have a rest. This will include being paid extra £200 – £240 gross per day, and the nanny can have the morning off selected days.
Accommodation: If the candidate is looking to live in, they can move into the guest bedroom for the summer. Once the family and the nanny are sure of a long-term position, they will rent the nanny a studio flat locally.
- All baby/childcare duties
- Entertaining and engaging well with the children, especially the baby (lots of playing)
- Arranging and organising fun activities
- Helping with school runs
- Reading with the children
- Going to the park
- Candidate must have new-born baby experience.
- Must be passionate and love children!
- Must be flexible with traveling as they family do travel during holidays and would like to nanny to come along as much as possible
- Must be cat friendly – family have 1 cat
- Driving licence would be great but not a deal breaker for an otherwise perfect candidate.