amazing nanny job for school age children.
Role can be 4 or 5 days a week and can give you fantastic work life balance!!!
Job Summary: A family are looking for a wrap around care nanny for her school age children. They have a part-time housekeeper who comes every morning to clean.
Days / Hours:
- Option 1: Weekly hours during term time: 2:30pm – 7:30 pm x 4 (Mon – Thurs) and weekly hours outside of term time: 7:30 am – 7:30 pm x 4 (Mon – Thurs) – £27,000.00 gross per annum – (£19.23 gross per annum Approx.)
- Option 2: Weekly hours during term time: 2:30pm – 7:30 pm x 5 (Mon – Fri) and weekly hours outside of term time: 7:30 am – 7:30 pm x 4 (Mon – Thurs) – £30,000.00 – gross per annum – (Appox £18.76 Gross per hour)
- Sole charge for Two girls (8 and 6 years old)
- Manoeuvre online school website to track homework & events
- Pick-up at local school (keep track of after-school club schedules) & snack
- Support daily routine of homework & instrument practice & reading
- Able to read sheet music & assist with homework (dyslexia – 8yr)
- Protect time every day for arts & crafts or outdoor play with friends
- Encourage independence, manners and chores (esp. tidying and bath-time)
- Set age-appropriate expectations (e.g. clothes set out night before by girls)
- Someone who enjoys art as one daughter loves Art
- Self-starter who doesn’t need constant instruction as mum has a busy job.