are you happy to travel?
And do you speak either Italian or French?
Job Summary: Shared charge role working with two boys aged 4 and 6 years old. Mum is at home but also busy so need to be able to take sole charge. When they are in school you are not required to work but they will still pay you a full-time annual salary to be on call to travel and work longer days during the holidays and on odd occasions.
You get a full-time salary all year round for consistency for you own outgoing but majority of the year when boys in school you only work 25 hours a week.
Days and hours: Mon – Fri
- When in school: 3pm – 8pm
- School holidays: approx. 8am – 7pm
General duties required:
- Boys are active and need someone happy to play and entertain them
- Help with speech and development milestones
- Someone to help with homework where possible
- Travel – family go away (when covid allows) a lot in the school holidays. Usually in half term Feb to Switzerland, at Easter for two weeks to Italy and in the summer to Greece or Spain for 1.5 months but nanny may go 2 weeks then off for 2 weeks and then come back for last two weeks.
- Italian or French speaker Essential
- Polite, well-mannered and presentable
- Responsible but also a fun nanny for the kids
Must be able to travel