Eden private Staff
A fantastic opportunity for a dedicated and professional nanny who loves working with young children .This is one of those positions where you will be guaranteed longevity. These current lovely Eden clients are looking for a new nanny to take over when the maternity nanny leaves. Very competitive salary on offer. Great Notting Hill Location! The family can be a lottle flex if you wanted to start a little later in the day .
Job Summary: Eden are delighted to welcome back this client to the books, they are looking for a professional nanny to take over when their maternity nanny leaves. This lovely family who recently had their second child are looking to hire a daily nanny who is extremely confident with young children and has proven knowledge of all the different milestones in the early years. Your role will be to focus on the children and their development. The family employ a part time housekeeper who comes in every day, she takes care of all household duties. The ideal candidate will have proven longevity working with babies and childcare qualifications. Mum works part time so will be in and out, however she is not looking to micromanage she wants a nanny who is confident with sole charge and can take the initiative. The ideal nanny will strive to provide a warm, loving, and structured environment for the children, while setting clear and consistent expectations.
- Mostly sole charge care – working in a team with mum at times.
- Taking the lead on planning activities, arranging and attending classes
- Keeping both children organised in their environments & routines, thinking outside the box, stimulating their creative and educational development.
- Focus on the baby’s development helping to hit all the normal milestones.
- Helping with the morning and afternoon routine with the older child
- Bed and bath routine
- School runs -split with mum.
- Babysitting once a week
- Travelling on some of the family holidays, generally no more than two weeks at a time
Salary : £65,000 gross per annum plus depending on your experience
- Fluent English skills to a native level is required.
- Can juggle two children and their individual needs.
- Childcare qualifications are a must.
- Ability to travel freely with not restrictions (British or EU passport holder)
- Proven longevity in recent roles with babies is essential.
- A good team player, communication and being a team member is key.
- A strong desire for a driver but not a deal breaker
- DBS check required at offer stage, and paediatric first aid.
How to apply:
Applying for this position: Please email your interest in this position
to email@example.com . Please ensure you include the reference number for the position you are applying for (found at the top of the advert). For candidates who are not currently registered with Eden Private Staff, please include an up-to-date CV when applying. Applicants for this position should have excellent checkable references and a valid Dbs. Please note we only register candidates with a minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role.