Incredible Daily Nanny/Housekeeper role in Notting Hill, flexible hours offering a good work life balance!
Job Summary: A lovely family are moving to Notting Hill from the USA in June 2022. They are looking to find a friendly and experienced child carer who has an up to date first aid certificate. The boys will start school as soon as they arrive in the UK, therefore the core childcare hours will be 3pm – 8pm. If the candidate requires longer hours, the family are happy to offer up to 40 hours per week, where they will be expected to take on family pa & light housekeeping duties.
The family are looking for their new nanny to be a fantastic communicator and who engages well with the children whilst teaching them the understanding of boundaries. Both parents work during the week, Mum will be in the office, whilst Dad will be working from home.
The eldest boy has allergies; therefore, the family are keen to find someone who is first aid trained and confident in giving antihistamines.
The family do require the candidate to be able to travel with them around Europe if required.
- Sole charge childcare duties
- School runs
- Taking the boys to afterschool activities
- Prepping meals for the children
- Bed & bath time routine
- Babysitting & proxy parents occasionally
- Organising playdates
- Running small errands for the family
- Helping with family PA duties
- The candidate must be pet friendly
- Must have an up-to-date DBS and or confident/experince with allergies
- Experince looking after similar age children (school age)
- Must have a fun and personable character who is engaging for the children to be around