Do you live in Bath? The perfect role with the friendliest family, and competitive pay!
Job Summary: A lovely returning client to Eden is searching for the perfect daily Housekeeper in Bath (if you are looking to relocate to bath and are keen for this role on a live in basis still get in touch) Mum and dad both lead busy lives and work in London at times. Children mostly in full time education come September. Need someone proactive and muck in attitude, to help mum with this next stage in the family’s life with all three children in school! They live in a large terrace house on a crescent; there are 72 steps from the lower ground floor to the top so someone who is happy to take this on is important!
Aside from housekeeping, mom would love some help with childcare – the school run, meal prep and serving the children’s dinners a few times a week. There is also opportunity for extra hours with babysitting. admins are also included. Some flexibility required if family need weekend work!
Accommodation: Lower ground floor bedroom with private bathroom, separate entrance (if live in)
- Duties include all major housekeeping jobs — laundry (especially keeping on top of school uniform), ironing, and general cleaning.
- Cleaning bathrooms
- Hoovering and Mopping
- Ensuring house is clean and tidy
- The family cooks a lot, so help in the kitchen from prep to simply tidying up is a big help. Coordination of grocery deliveries, supervision of contractor and staying on top of household are all main duties.
- professionalism, reliability, and a good work ethic.
- professional, highly organised
- Flexible to change hours and work weekends if need be at any time