Eden Private Staff
Family of 4 based in Central London are looking for a confident and experience chef to join them full time, cooking healthy, fresh, lean meals, exploring Asian and Indian cuisine and gluten and dairy free alternatives. Working days will be 5.5 days per week, on a rota basis, with most days off being during the week and salary is being offered at £40,000 to £45,000 (£600 to £650 net per week).
- Candidate will be required to cook all three meals a day for family of 4 (2 adults and 2 children).
- Serving tea and drinks
- Serving and laying formal table place settings
- Answering telephone and doorbells
- Cooking family meals and some baking.
- Organising and purchasing produce
- Help with ordering groceries online and serving the family meals.
- Ensure the kitchen is always kept clean
- Cook a variety of cuisines such as Indian, Thai, Chinese, Japanese, fresh soups, salads, gluten and diary free is preferred.
- Cook lean, fresh food with high nutritional content and using ingredients including black soba, noodles, quinoa, green juices, chicken, salmon, almond flour, coconut butter etc
An energetic and flexible individual with a muck in attitude would suit the role and client. You will have previous experience working as a cook in a private household and use to working in a team.
The client is looking for someone that can cook to a high standard, is confident baking, and familiar with Ottolenghi style recipe. It is important that you are confident cooking Indian cuisine as well as non-Indian dishes.
DBS check will be required
Private room and shared bathroom provided.
How to apply:
Applying for this position: Please email your interest in this position to email@example.com. Please ensure you include the reference number for the position you are applying for (found at the top of the advert). For candidates who are not currently registered with Eden Private Staff, please include an up-to-date CV when applying. Applicants for this position should have excellent checkable references and a valid DBS [CRB]. Please note we only register candidates with a minimum 3 years experience in a similar role.