Eden Private Staff
Brilliant opportunity for a proactive and experienced nanny to work in Copenhagen! Lovely accommodation on offer and the chance to travel!
Job Summary: A family living in Copenhagen are looking for a full-time experienced and energetic nanny for their three girls. They are offering lovely private accommodation for the right nanny and are looking for someone who can really engage with the children and build a close bond. Mum will be at home and the role will be a mix of sole and shared care of the children. The family are ready to start interviewing and to hire the right candidate!
Accommodation: Private and separate bedroom and bathroom with kitchenette.
- Sole / shared care nanny duties
- Taking the children to school / nursery
- Cooking the children meals
- Nursery duties
- Organising activities
- Engaging and helping with development
- Fluent English
- Driver is a bonus (family can provide a car)
- Experience with similar aged children
- Happy to travel with the family (the family usually go Skiing and to the Maldives)