eden private staff
Exciting new opportunity – beautiful location and private accommodation overlooking the river!
A fun and joyful family are looking for an extra pair of hands due to them excitingly expecting twins in June. Dad works full time and mum is at home so the suitable person would be able to work as a team with mum and help with both the babies and older children. Due to this being a busy home the family would love to find someone with a muck in approach, easy going and fun. The family want this person to feel part of the family and pride themselves in looking after people that work with the family and keep communication open.
- Daily nanny duties – supporting with both the older children and babies
- Supporting with baby duties and working as a team with mum
- School run – driver preferred but not a must
- Supporting the children with homework, playing with them and taking them out
- Nursey duties for the children
- Ideally looking for someone who would cook for the children
- Babysitting – pre organised
- Bonus if you would like to travel with the family but not a must
Accommodation: Brand new separate studio apartment (no pets or partners considered)
- Experience working with babies
- Preferred a driver but not a must – car can be provided
- Must have a good level of English
- Someone who is easy going, flexible and can work as team with mum
- Experience in a similar position
DBS check required at offer stage & and a current First Aid Certificate
How to apply:
Applying for this position: Please email your interest in this position to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please ensure you include the reference number for the position you are applying for (found at the top of the advert). For candidates who are not currently registered with Eden Private Staff, please include an up-to-date CV when applying. Applicants for this position should have excellent checkable references and a valid DBS. Please note we only register candidates with a minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role.