24/5 care working Mon – Fri with a family from February but interviewing now to secure the role!
Job Summary: A family using edens maternity nurse services for the first 6 months would like to look into a more permanent nanny from February 2021. Mum runs her own business in Notting hill and is looking for someone to be on call 24 hours over a 5 day period, Mon – Fri works best.
The family will have a day nanny for the baby. Therefore during Mon – Fri you main role is care for the older child in the day or when bad from school and just be on call in the evenings for the baby who should hopefully be sleeping through the night once Mat nurse leaves after 6 months.
Accommodation offered: Bedroom and bathroom, ideally shared with the baby on duty for first six months (but this is up for discussion)
General duties required:
- Main care for older boy when he is not in school
- The baby’s nanny comes in every day to care for 6 months old and you can have down time in this time frame
- Driving around and picking up and drop off – Back and forth from school and classes
- Help with homework.
- Cooking the meal for baby and older son
- Ironing & laundry for the children
- Driver needed.
- Looking for someone who can drive (Automatic)