Eden Private Staff
Fantastic opportunity for career Nanny to join a lovely but busy family in Milton Keynes! Focus on child development and will be sole charge!
Our client is seeking a career live in Nanny to join their family to look after their beautiful 2 year old daughter. Mum and dad have very busy careers with dad working abroad and mum working from home Sunday to Thursday. Their daughter attends nursery from Monday to Friday so there will be down time during the day for the Nanny – Sundays will be a full day with their daughter while mum works and if the child cannot attend nursery for some reason during the week. The ideal nanny will be in tune with child development – their daughter is very smart and ahead of the learning curve for her age! The family are employing a sleep trainer to get her into a good routine.
The family want the Nanny to be an extension of the family and feel empowered and respected. They really want the nanny to feel part of the family.
Accommodation: Own bedroom and bathroom
- Getting the child up and giving her breakfast
- Getting her ready in the mornings
- Nursery drop off and pick up (10 min drive)
- Tidying the childs bedroom and play areas
- Meal prep – batch cooking for the child
- Laundry for the child
- Age appropriate activities
- Fun activities
- Arts and crafts
- Take outdoors to parks/playgrounds/activities
- Playing and entertaining
- Giving the child supper, bath and bed time
- Maintaining a clean and safe environment for the child
- Experience within a similar role with a similar aged child
- Driving licence and confident driving with a child – essential – car can be provided but can pay mileage if using own car
- Ideally degree educated with childcare or solid experience with children
- Good experience with child development
- Someone who is active and really engages with children to stimulate them
- Someone kind and patient
- Creative and in tune with child development
DBS check required at offer stage & and a current First Aid Certificate
How to apply:
Applying for this position: Please email your interest in this position to email@example.com. Please ensure you include the reference number for the position you are applying for (found at the top of the advert). For candidates who are not currently registered with Eden Private Staff, please include an up-to-date CV when applying. Applicants for this position should have excellent checkable references and a valid DBS. Please note we only register candidates with a minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role. If applying for a UK based role, please ensure you have the correct right to work documentation as we are unable to support with visa applications or sponsorships.