Eden Private Staff
A lovely position available for a career nanny looking for their next long-term role!
Accommodation: Separate entrance accommodation, separate floor with a large double bed and EnSuite bathroom & shower room
Job Summary: A wonderful family based in Notting Hill are looking for their next long-term nanny to come and look after their two girls on a mix of sole & shared charge. For the right candidate the family are willing to be accommodating and flexible to certain needs. The eldest daughter has developmental language disorder and is currently attending a local nursery specialising in language development. Dad works full-time, and Mum is usually around and about, however is just about to start freelance work again.
This really is a lovely family to work for and they are very kind and generous, offering discretionary bonuses annually.
Both Mum and Dad a very relaxed and have a willingness to be flexible for the right candidate, they are looking for someone who has a good personality. Mum is very happy to be incredibly collaborative with the nanny and open to learning new skills from them too, there will be no micromanaging!
The family have a cleaner so there will be no cleaning involved however it is important as with in any household to have a muck-in attitude!
- All childcare duties
- School runs
- Taking the girls to activities and classes
- Organise stimulating and creative activities for them to do
- Arranging playdates – lots of great nanny groups
- Outdoorsy whatever the weather
- Cooking for the children
- Must be able to drive – car can be provided
- Mature candidate with an organised and dynamic character
- Must have at least 10 solid years working in childcare
- Nursery experience would be a big bonus
- Fluent English