Eden Private staff
Looking to work in Germany with a lovely family who have twin boys! Separate accommodation offered!
A family located in the countryside of Germany with twin boys is looking for a warm and loving nanny to join their home. Mum works from home so the position will be a mix of sole and shared charge. The parents also travel for work so the suitable candidate would be happy to proxy parent or travel with them once a month or every two months, where weekends would be required.
The suitable candidate would be looking to join a family long term, passionate about working with children and flexible. The children love being playing outdoors and exploring their surroundings.
- Daily nanny duties – both sole and shared charge
- Getting the boys dressed and ready in the morning and making sure they have breakfast
- Playing with the children and changing up their toys daily
- Taking them for walks and exploring outside
- Encouraging the children to use their imagination through different games and activities
- Reading and singing
- Following the children’s routine and sleep patterns
- Heating up meals or making light lunches – family also have a housekeeper cook
- Undertaking all nursery duties in relation to the children
- Happy to proxy parent/babysit
- Travelling with the family a couple of times a year
- Someone who loves working with children, is passionate and can help children flourish
- Flexible and able to take on all daily nanny duties
- Someone with high levels of energy and able to work with two young children
- Someone who is a self-starter and organized
- A good level of English is required
Accommodation: Separate accommodation offered
DBS check required at offer stage & and a current First Aid Certificate
How to apply:
Applying for this position: Please email your interest in this position to firstname.lastname@example.org Please ensure you include the reference number for the position you are applying for (found at the top of the advert). For candidates who are not currently registered with Eden Private Staff, please include an up-to-date CV when applying. Applicants for this position should have excellent checkable references and a valid DBS. Please note we only register candidates with a minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role. If applying for a UK based role, please ensure you have the correct right to work documentation as we are unable to support with visa applications or sponsorships.