A chance to work in a beautiful home in Somerset – driver required!
Job Summary: A nanny is required for a lovely family who live in a 10-bed manor house on land with a farm with pool and tennis courts. They have a housekeeper who comes in. This can be a live in or live out role!
Family set up: There is a 1 year old and 5-month-old living in the house permanently. However, there is a 4-year-old girl that lives in the house during term time and spend holidays and alternate weekends away and an 11 years old son that visits on some school holidays. Mum runs her own company and dad works full-time.
About the role: The family have one nanny who works for them now but will be reducing her nanny hours with them and working more with them on their holiday cottages. As a result, they need a new nanny as with a new baby their needs have increased.
Days & hours: Flexible with days and hour for someone working between 42.5 hours – 53 hours per week, depending on the candidate’s preferences. This role will definitely involve working every other weekend as part of those hours (rotating weekend with existing nanny, but never more than 5 or fewer days consecutively. The family can be flexible to work out what would be best for both sides with the working days and hours as long as you are happy to work some weekend).
Accommodation (if needed): Own bedroom, bathroom and use of a separate living area on a separate floor to the family living
General duties required:
- Mix of shared and sole charge of the children
- Mainly focus on the younger children
- Mainly sole charge of a child(ren) as mum likes taking one on one time with each.
- Cook meals for the children
- Someone who enjoys the outdoors and coming up with activities & things to do in and out of the house.
- Driver Essential
- Someone who enjoys planning activities with the children
- Proactive personality
- Muck in approach / attitude to family life around the home.
- Ideally someone who can swim (as they have a pool)