Eden Private Staff
Live-out Nanny required in Fulham taking sole care of two school aged children! Flexible working hours but always getting paid your contracted hours!
Job Summary: A family relocating to Fulham in March will be looking for a reliable and experienced nanny to take care of their children. The family have two children are in full-time school (which is walking distance) and mum is expecting another child in the summertime. Both parents work full-time and as mum works for herself she wouldn’t be taking a long maternity leave. They are looking for a nanny who can be flexible with starting times as it may vary each week, you would be contracted to 40-45 hours per week but may not always work this many hours.
- Sole care nanny duties
- Taking the children to school
- Helping with homework
- Organising school uniforms
- Taking care of the children’s laundry
- Preparing meals for the children
- Proxy parenting on occasions
- Fluent English
- Flexible, proactive and organised
- Happy to travel (usually only 1 to 2 nights away but not essential)