Lovely down to earth family with two working parents who respected the nannies need for space and work life balance!
Job Summary: A family of two working parents are looking for a nanny when mum comes off maternity leave. Both parents work full-time jobs in the city although they will most likely have two days working at home in future. This is a very reasonable, kind family who respects their nannies and their need to space / work life balance!
Option for live in or out:
- Live in: Flexible between 7/7.30am – 7/7.30pm, Mon – Fri, with accommodation earning £35,000.00 Approx. over £500 Net per week – happy to have someone in all year round or just a Mon – Fri live in who goes home on weekends.
- Live out: 50 hours a week between Mon – Fri, most likely with an early finish on Fridays. £45,000.00 gross per annum / Approx. £630 Net per week
Accommodation (If needed): Own bedroom with king-size bedroom, ensuite bathroom and balcony in the home
- Daughter will be starting school in September – 5 minutes from the house
- You will have sole charge of little boy all day
- All nanny duties
- Care and development with the child(ren)
- Feeding and bathing the children when required
- Undertaker arts and crafts activities with daughter and bring her outside to play when possible
- Taking son to sensory play
- Spark creativity, fun and imagination in the children
- Someone fun and energetic with the kids
- Qualifications is a Hugh bonus
- Driver is preferred
- Knowledge of the Spanish language is a plus (NOT REQUIRED)