Amazing role with wonderful family in Chiswick who had their previous nanny for 7 years! Competitive pay and lovely hours for a candidate who enjoys the PA elements!
Job Summary: This fantastic opportunity has just hit Eden’s books and is an opportunity to work with this wonderful family to cover their current nanny’s maternity leave. The children are delightful and full of energy. The ideal candidate will be organised, fun and caring who is a team player who can readily slot into the family’s busy life. The boys enjoy sports, especially football, rugby, swimming, athletics, and cricket and participate in activities after school during term time, so you must be organised and enjoy the PA element of the role! More hours may be for occasional babysitting and during the school holidays. Duties are focused solely on the children and all admin/PA duties that come with 3 active boys! Housekeeper hired so Nanny/PA duties only.
- Tidying the kitchen and helping the boys keep their rooms tidy
- Organizing the boy’s week and schedule
- Ensuring the boys uniforms are clean and mended
- School runs (younger boys school which is walking distance) and some travel to after school clubs
- Being at the family home in time for the 12 year old home who travels via public transport.
- Providing healthy snacks after school
- Supervising homework to ensure this is done when the boys get home from school
- Preparing a nutritious evening meal Mon-Thurs.
- All standard nanny/pa duties.
- High standard of organisational and communication skills
- Someone who can maintain a happy and caring home environment for the boys to continue thriving and developing their independence.
- Driver useful but not essential
- Muck in attitude
- Warm and engaging personality