Nanny PA required for busy family of 5, in Battersea! Competitive pay and lovely job with amazing down to earth family.
Job Summary: This wonderful mum is looking for a Nanny PA to join her on a long term basis. The family already have a housekeeper and really need a nanny who will have a good grasp of the household and can carry out Pa duties when children are in school. There is tonnes of admin that can be carried out ranging from food shop to organising doctors’ appointments and homework help, this is really a hands on job that requires a energetic and hands on individual who can think ahead and use their own initiative, whilst always maintaining communication with mum. Mum does school run in the morning but requires pick up after school. The family are very down to earth and have a close bond, and are looking for someone who will settle in well and feel like a member of the family.
- PA duties mostly centred around the children but also mum’s admin i.e booking MOT or buying birthday presents.
- Nanny duties only
- Wardrobe management for children
- School run
- Organizing playdates and activities
- Organising food shop
- Working alongside the housekeeper
- Assisting with homework
- DBS check required at offer stage & and a current First Aid Certificate
- Forward thinking and can use own initiative.
- Must have passion for working with children and want a long term role