Eden Private Staff
Afternoon position in Wimbledon
Job Summary: A stay at home mum who is having baby in Nov 2019 and has 4 years old is looking for extra help. Mum would like someone who can do stuff automatously and can work out what needs to be done.
General duties required:
- Deep cleaning
- Laundry (not much ironing)
- Tidying up
- Help with school runs (Mum usually does it)
- Help with childcare
- Running errands
- Shopping (Ocado shop delivery)
- Batch Cooking (no allergies in the home)
- Reliable & flexible
- Comfortable with new-borns (sympathetic for new mums)
- First aid training a plus (not required)
Applying for this position: Please email your interest in this position to [email protected]. Please ensure you include the reference number for the position you are applying for (found at the top of the advert). For candidates who are not currently registered with Eden Private Staff, please include an up-to-date CV when applying. Applicants for this position should have excellent checkable references and a valid DBS [CRB]. Please note we only register candidates with a minimum 3 years experience in a similar role.