Eden Private Staff
Fantastic new opportunity for a part time nanny looking for their next position in Knightsbridge! Nanny would care predominately for the couple’s two-year-old child and support occasionally with the couple’s new-born when they arrive in April 2023 – Family would love for the Nanny to join them from January!
My client, with flexibility and no preference, is looking to recruit a part time Nanny either four mornings per week or three longer days each week. The Dad is a serving Officer based outside of London during the week and Mum works from home, 5 months pregnant with their second child. Predominantly the position would be caring for the couples’ eldest child (G) who is aged two years. The Mum is going to be on maternity leave from the first quarter of the New Year and will be undergoing caesarean section delivery so for the first few weeks whilst she recovers, the Nanny would be asked to help with the new-born occasionally. I’ve been communicating with both parents, and both seem very kind and respectable.
- Care and encourage learning opportunities for their eldest daughter
- Support speaking and expanding her vocabulary
- Encourage outdoor learning
- Attend local playgroups
- Support the daughter with their new role of being an older sibling
- Support with the preparation of the family’s new arrival in April
- Prepare meals – encourage a nutritious diet
- Inform parents of new developmental milestones
- When new-born arrives offer support and maybe a cup of tea for Mum!
- General nursery duties
- New-born experience is preferred but not essential
- Driver is not essential, but should candidate drive to work family have parking
How to apply:
Applying for this position: Please email your interest in this position to LDAPPS@edenprivatestaff.com. Please ensure you include the reference number for the position you are applying for (found at the top of the advert). For candidates who are not currently registered with Eden Private Staff, please include an up-to-date CV when applying. Applicants for this position should have excellent checkable references and a valid DBS. Please note we only register candidates with a minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role.