Eden Private Staff
Temporary (To Permanent) Live out Nanny Job in Fulham 2 days a week
Lovely family in Fulham with 4 children aged 7,5, 3 y & 8 months are looking for a kind and sensible Nanny. They reside in a 6-bedroom house in Fulham, South West London. Mum is at home full time, so the role involves shared care and sole charge.
Your main duties will involve:
- taking one or two of the children to and from after school activities in the local area while Mum is with the others
- Supervising afternoon activities at home: homework, playing, craft, park trips
- Playing with the 3-year-old while Mum is doing the afternoon school run
- 3 hours a week (one morning) sole charge of the baby at a Private Members Club in Fulham
- Some cooking for the children
- Preparing and organising school bags / clothes the night before
- Organising children’s clothes (a housekeeper is employed who looks after all family laundry)
- Organising children’s toys
- Taking children on local trips with Mum
- Very occasional sole charge of all the children (with additional help from housekeeper or other babysitter if mum is out during the day
Excellent written and spoken English is essential as is a calm and patient manner with the children. Safety of the children is paramount. The family are looking for someone who has plenty of common sense and is very safety conscious.
Candidate requirements: experience with this age group, pro-active, energetic
Applying for this position: Please email your interest in this position to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure you include the reference number for the position you are applying for (found at the top of the advert). For candidates who are not currently registered with Eden Private Staff, please include an up-to-date CV when applying. Applicants for this position should have excellent checkable references and a valid DBS [CRB]. Please note we only register candidates with a minimum 3 years experience in a similar role.