Eden Private Staff
We are a well established, fast growing recruitment consultancy based in Hammersmith, London looking to recruit an experienced Recruitment Consultant to increase capacity in the Childcare Team. As an experienced Recruitment Consultant, you will have a targeted approach to sales & business development, able to communicate with all stakeholders in a professional and articulate manner. Excellent communication skills are paramount as is the ability to apply a personal and emotionally intelligent approach to clients and candidates alike, given the sector we are recruiting within.
Experienced Recruitment Consultant Responsibilities include:
· A focus on increasing and retaining market share · Detailing client requirements & using thorough interviewing techniques with candidates to achieve placement targets
· Apply a consultative approach to building relationship with clients, providing a range of recruitment solutions according to need ·
Experienced Recruitment Consultant Specification:
· Minimum 5 years recruitment experience
· Evidenced track record of billing and excellent oral and written communication
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
· Excellent customer service skills
· Working knowledge of recruitment database packages- Bond Adapt version 11 or similar a distinct advantage (training provided)
· Strong personal values, including a commitment to professional and ethical behaviour
· A good team player willing to establish a good working rapport with colleagues
Please send your CV and a covering letter, including availability and salary expectations Salary depending on experience. Targets and commission will be discussed at interview but are competitive.