Eden Private Staff
We are looking for a switched on and proactive resourcer/consultant co-ordinator to join an established team within one the leading companies in the private staff sector.
We are looking for a part time candidate who can provide 25 hours per week, we are flexible to work with you on how you would like this split across the week. With a mix of office based and remote working, we aim to support staff both professional and personally to create a collaborative and successful work environment.
There is a competitive salary on offer with an achievable and generous commission structure.
- To review new candidate applications and conduct registration interviews
- Build a relationship with registered candidates, checking in regularly to see if they are still looking for work and whether their situation has changed
- Carry out candidate compliance checks, such as right to work and references
- To liaise with recruitment consultants to find out which jobs or candidate skills they require, to then actively source
- Update registered candidates
- Suggest candidates to the consultants to submit to vacancies
- Generate new business by calling previous leads
- Assist with consultant cover when a member of the team is on annual leave
- Excellent written and spoken English, a flair for writing and a keen eye for detail
- Confident telephone manner
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team but also a self-starter with initiative to work alone
- Strong IT skills across outlook, word and excel
- A genuine desire to provide outstanding service both internally and externally
- Previous experiencing within a recruitment role, company resource or administrator is an advantage
How to apply:
Applying for this position: Please email your interest in this position to email@example.com.