Eden Private Staff
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced nanny who loves to travel- Current clients of Eden are looking for an educational focussed rota nanny!
Job Summary: If you like travelling then this is your next job! Current Eden clients are looking for a new rota nanny to start ASAP. They have an adorable 15-month-old baby boy as described by his current nanny is looking for another rota nanny to join them This loving laid back couple are looking for a nanny to care for their son who is in a great routine, he is easy going loves his food and sleeps very well. Both parents work from home and are very involved, this is not a sole charge position. You will need to be confident working with parents around, however they do want a nanny who is experienced who can guide them and believe communication is very important and at times take the lead. The care of their son is the priority to the parents, they have a housekeeper who will do the laundry, you will re required to prepare healthy meals for their son. They have homes in Europe and extensive travel will be required as they also like to travel to other parts of the world too. The family are looking for a fluent English speaker and would also welcome another European language, a childcare qualification is desirable, but experience and personality are more important.
- a mixture of sole and shared care 24/7 – 2 weeks on 2 weeks off
- Extensive travelling with the family
- Potty training
- Planning stimulating and educational activities.
- Creating a fun environment for their son
- Preparing healthy nutritious meals from scratch
Accommodation: own bedroom and bathroom while on duty
- Although the family have a strong preference for an experienced candidate who has worked in a rota position before, the family would be open to talking to a nanny who can demonstrate they have the ability and knowledge with this age group.
- Nursery teaching background is required.
- Good cooking skills- ability to cook healthy melas from scratch.
- A loving, laid back, calm personality who is happy to have parents around and will welcome their input on how their son is raised but equally able to communicate with them and make suggestions.
- Energetic and flexible to travel.
- Dog friendly, the family have a small hypoallergenic dog.
- A childcare qualification is desirable.