Amazing two week on and two weeks off rota role!!!
£60,000 per annum
Job Summary: A formal household in Paris, France is looking for a Rota Nanny for their two children – an 8 year old girl and 4 year old boy, on a 2 week on 2 week off schedule.
- €67,200 euro gross per year/ £60,000 gross per year (48,000euro net per year)
- Working 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off
- Private accommodation provided with en suite bathroom
Accommodation: When working Private accommodation with bedroom & bathroom
Travel: Travel will be paid to and from Paris, The other rota nanny has been there 5 years and the client brings and pays for the from London on the Eurostar ever two weeks.
Your duties will be solely focused on the children. You should be confident with this age group able to help them grow and develop and be confident with the different stages of child development. You should be fun, patient, and most importantly have a love of children and their development and education. You should be well organised and flexible, and looking for a long-term position. The household is fully staffed, so no housekeeping duties are required, and you will be solely focused on the children. You will be responsible to take the children to school, pick them up from school and to take them to afterschool activates. You should keep their wardrobe in good order, and make sure their bedrooms and playroom is kept organised, clean and tidy – all duties related to the children. You should be willing to play and plan age-appropriate activities. You should be happy to travel with the family when required. You will be required to do some cooking for the children when the cook is off, this would include lunch and dinner for the children.
- You should speak fluent English – the family speak English and French.
- You should have a great background and shown longevity as a nanny.
- A background in teaching would be a bonus.
- Need experience, professional and mature.
- Calm demeanour.