Eden Private staff
Lovely Weekend position just came in for previous Eden clients, split between Notting Hill and the Cotswolds.!
Job Summary: Previous Eden clients are looking for a nanny who is happy to split their time between Notting Hill and their other home in the Cotswolds (a bedroom and bathroom will be provided for the Saturday night when in the Cotswolds). The parents will be around, and the ideal candidate will be active, engaging able to plan fun activities for the children but also to help tidy up after them if the parents have the children. They have a lovely home in Notting hill, and they spend a couple of weekends a month at their country home.
Accommodation: Will be provided in the Cotswolds
- A mixture of sole and shared care of both children
- Preparing healthy meals for the children
- Planning educational and developmental activities for both children
- Traveling with the family the Cotswolds
- Cleaning up after the children, including their rooms and play areas
- Taking to activities and planning play dates
- It is important that you are happy to travel to the Cotswolds twice a month, all travel expenses will be covered
- You will have proven experience working with two young children.
- Engaging, energetic to keep up with two young children
- Happy to work with parents that will be around and able to come up with fun activities to do in the home and outdoors
- A good muck in attitude, helping with light housekeeping duties around the children, there will be times when the children are with the parents so you will have time to do this
- A current DBs and first aid will be required