How to register with us.
Beginning a new career, or taking another direction in one can be a daunting prospect. At Eden Nannies & Maternity we aim to support you through the process of becoming a nanny or maternity nurse. The following information has been lovingly compiled in order to make the registration process a simple one.
You are not fully registered with Eden Nannies & Maternity until you have had a face-to-face interview and your references have been verified – but remember, once you have been fully registered with us, you can come back at any time in the future.
- Minimum of 2 years full-time nanny or childcare experience, childcare qualification and checkable references.
- Minimum of 3 years full-time childcare experience, with checkable references.
Mothers help/ Shared charge nannies:
- Minimum of 1 – 2 years full-time childcare experience, with checkable references.
- Newly qualified NNEB, BTEC, Montessori or similar.
Maternity Nurses/Maternity Nannies:
- Minimum of 2 years full-time baby and childcare experience and at least one of the following (or similar) qualifications – Midwifery, MNT, RGN, NNEB, BTEC.
- Minimum of 3 years full-time new-born and baby experience, with checkable references.
Providing you meet the above requirements, you are eligible to register with us. To register, you can either complete the application form online, or call us on 0844 409 7321 to request an application form by post.
Once we have received your application, and provided you meet our criteria, will contact you to arrange an informal, friendly interview. All of the interviews are held at our offices in Central London, and only candidates who demonstrate the appropriate experience and/or qualifications will be registered.
All candidates hoping to register will need to bring the following to the interview:
- Up to date CV.
- Written references and contact details for all previous positions.
- Proof of qualifications.
- Proof of identity – Passport, Drivers Licence, Birth Certificate etc.
- 2 Passport sized photographs.
- Working visa for the UK (if applicable).
Once you have been interviewed, the consultants at Eden Nannies & Maternity will begin verifying your references. Please help speed up the process by providing all the correct, up to date information that you can.
Once the consultants are happy with the information you have provided, they will call to discuss putting you forward as a candidate for positions they believe will suit your experience.
We look forward to meeting you soon.