Reference: LS - 1144990
D is an extremely hardworking and dedicated chauffeur with excellent knowledge of London, a confident individual who has a strong desire to help in whatever way possible to make his principles life easier. D has over 20 years’ experience as a chauffeur, and is confident driving in London, Paris and other cities in Europe, which makes him excellent for a family or individual who frequently travels or would benefit from someone who has a strong knowledge of the streets of Paris, the majority of his principles have operated on an ‘as directed’ approach consequently D is excellent at using his initiative.
When not driving D can help in all areas, his current principle is a classic car enthusiast and he spends his downtime looking after the vehicles and researching new cars for his principle to invest in, he has brilliant office admin skills, and can be relied upon to look after any vehicle admin. Happy performing household errands or provide general assistance within the home or family office. In fact, he is so helpful he also taught a previous principles son to how to drive.
D has driven many high-end cars from classic Ferrari’s, Range Rovers, Porshe to Rolls Royce’s so has no problem chopping and changing between vehicles if required. He has also looked after his principles 5 classic motorbikes.
He is available with notice and is looking for a permanent role.
- Excellent time management skills
- Adaptable and flexible
- Accurate with excellent attention to detail
- Developing excellent relationships with stakeholders
- Forward thinking
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Building instant rapport
- Overseas experience
- Traveling with an employer
- Driving children and transporting valuable paintings between countries
- Vehicles Driven: Mercedes S Class, Range Rover, Bentley Arnage and Continental R and GT, BMW X6 and BMW7 Series, Aston Martin DB; Jeep Wrangler, Jaguar XK/XJ and Mercedes Tour Bus, classic Ferraris, Jaguars, Porches etc