Private household chauffeur with exceptional longevity within a private household. 14 years as domestic couple with one family performing a variety of household tasks, including driving and maintaining household security. During his career within the British army, he served with a number or regiments including the Gurkha rifles across the world. Here he received advanced driver training and was even an instructor in the force.
This advanced training and security awareness makes him an excellent family chauffeur, with 14 years’ experience driving in central London using luxury vehicles such as Mercedes and Bentley, he is a standout candidate in a congested market. Ideally seeking a chauffeur role, as a domestic couple he would perform a range of duties so is confident in performing light household maintenance, running errands maintaining vehicles etc when not driving.
A warm and friendly individual with exceptional loyalty, he will fit it well in any environment.
- Proven longevity
- Strong knowledge of London roads
- Luxury vehicle experience (Bentley and Mercedes)
- Household all-rounder experience
- English and Nepali speaker
- Security aware
- School leaving certificate (SLC) in Nepal
- Standard Language profile (SLP) l, ll and lll (English).
- Education for promotion Level-1 (EFP-1)
- Extensive training in a number of areas during his military career