He’s been a professional chauffeur for over 10 years starting his career as a self-employed contractor before becoming a dedicated driver to private individuals and families. With a wealth of experience under his belt, he has a strong knowledge of London roads and confident driving a multitude of high spec vehicles including Rolls Royce, Bentley, Range Rover and sports cars both in the UK an internationally.
As a successful private chauffeur, he’s always been adaptable to his client’s individual needs and requests. He has flown overseas to collect vehicles and drive them back to the UK, booked and checked his client into hotels, packed and unpacked luggage on their behalf, ironed shirts and anything else which can make his client’s life easier while on the move.
When not driving he has assisted around the house with light maintenance or liaising with/supervising external contractors leaving you to focus on other matters. He is flexible, committed, child and animal friendly and raring to take on a new role as either a chauffeur or a varied all-rounder role.
- Highly experienced chauffeur
- Good knowledge of London
- Confident driving internationally
- Proven experience driving high end vehicles (LWB Range Rover, Bentley, Rolls Royce, Sports cars)
- PA duties (booking hotels)
- Wardrobe management (Ironing shirts, packing and unpacking)
- Liaising with contractors
- Light household maintenance
- Driving Children
- Associate Member of Institute of Institute of Legal Executives (Ilex) – Red Lion Square Polytechnic
- Language Mathematics Biology Geography History Art ‘A’ level English literature ‘A’ Law – Sir Charles Lucas, Hawthorn Avenue, Colchester, Essex CO4 3JL ‘O’ Level English Lit English