A personable and discreet security operative who after a number of years supporting a UHNW family has developed into a trusted member of the family taking on a variety of roles to ensure their life runs smoothly.
As a security operative he can take on a residential security, close protection or security driver for adult family members or children. A personable and friendly individual who can blend into family life if you prefer a more subtle security solution.
A confident driver with a strong knowledge of London and experience with a range of vehicles including Rolls Royce, Bentley, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Mercedes and BMW.
When not driving or acting in a security capacity, due to his attention to detail and willingness to understand the family’s requirements, he was seen as the go to person for new starters looking to learn the ropes, sourcing/liaising with/supervising contractors and even undertaking personal shopping.
He is someone who hates to be idle, always seeking out and open to assisting the family in any other way and keen to learn new things.
- Strong knowledge of London
- Experience driving a range of luxury vehicles
- Close protection for adults and children
- Vehicle care and maintenance
- Personal Shopping
- Coordinating domestic staff
- Sourcing and supervising contractors
- Residential security
- SIA Level 3 Qualification in Close Protection
- ABC Medical Services 4-day First Aid at Work Course
- ABC Medical Services Paediatric First Aid Course – OFSTED approved
- EMT First Responder Emergency Care
- Matrix Advanced Driving course
- BTEC National Diploma in Hotel Management and Operations
- Teacher Training Skills 1
- JAWS Intensive Sales Training
- JAWS Intensive Negotiation Skills
- Cayman Islands security license number SG919