An accomplished restaurant chef with experience in 5* hotels looking to build upon 3 years experience as a freelance chef within private households and his own business ventures. Ideal role would be with a family who have a passion for Italian cuisine and looking for a chef to be with them for the long term.
Originally from Sardinia, he’s an expert in Italian cuisine and is very conscious about the quality of ingredients he uses. Having run his own street food business, he has built excellent relationships with butchers and fishmongers giving him and you the access to quality, fresh produce.
In a domestic setting he has had long term part-time clients while also undertaking short term temporary assignments such as dinner parties, catering for wedding anniversaries and even cooking lessons for HNW families. He is a very personable and friendly chef and would welcome a role with a family who likes to interact with their chef and share the passion for food. Through his temporary work he has worked with a variety of cuisines from Thai, Korean, French and Indian while maintaining an adaptable approach to dietary requirements and allergens.
Italian cuisine is certainly his forte in more of an informal, family style, put is more than capable of catering for other preferences and increasing standards for more formal occasions.
- Conscious of using French ingredients, black book of suppliers
- Expert with Italian cuisines
- Experience with a wide range of families through temporary assignments
- Adaptable to dietary requirements and allergens
- 5* hotel and restaurant experience
- Italian speaker
- Computer Graphics – Cavendish College, London
- Micro Computer Business Applications – Kingsway College, Westminster, London
- Diploma (A levels) – Ugo Morin Ragioneria, College, Sardinia, Italy
- Event Organisation and Management – King’s College, Waterloo, London
- Level 2 Food Safety Certificate – Victoria Road, London
- Basic Food Hygiene Course – The Dorchester, Park Lane, London