Child Friendly Private Personal Assistant
Private Personal Assistant who has superb longevity with a private family, starting with her client initially as a Nanny/PA she has an in depth understanding of the needs of a family home with a wealth of experience to draw upon meaning your private affairs runs smoothly.
Starting with the family when the 3 children were aged between 4 and 10, she guided the family through a number of key moments including the transition to secondary school, a household move, significant birthdays and family events and staffing a new property. She’s someone who loves to be busy and will thrive in a role where she can be hands on and out and about running errands for the family. She holds a qualification in Children’s Care Learning & Development and would welcome another role with a family or requires a child friendly candidate.
She prides herself on her organisational skills and ability to juggle a varied workload, having come from a hospitality background she is no stranger to hard work. Aside from running the home and providing structure, she can also aid you in organising your life admin from holiday planning, event invitations, personal finances, liaising with contractors, diary management, organising the children’s affairs and much more.
If you need a right-hand person to organise your personal affairs, she is the ideal candidate who offers flexibility and a hands-on approach.
- Management of staff (Gardeners/Housekeepers/Tutors), interviewing and training
- Children’s admin
- Liaising with schools
- Household moves (researching properties)
- Diary management
- Holiday planning
- Event management
- House Management
- BTEC National Diploma, Children’s Care Learning & Development Distinction (Level 3) – Orpington College
- GCSEs: A-Cs – Crownwoods Secondary School – Eltham, London
- Executive Secretary and PA Training (2020)
- Implementing the Revised Early Years Framework (2012)
- Early Years Safeguarding Module 1 (2012)
- Level 2 Health and Safety (2012)
- Level 1 Health and Safety (2012)
- Level 1 food safety for catering (2011)
- Managing Safety (2011)
- Holiday Play Scheme (2011)
- Level 2 Induction to Counselling Skills (2009)