Location: West London or Oxfordshire
S is a hardworking, confident, organised, discreet and professional Chiltern trained nanny with a bubbly character and 10 years childcare experience. She is seeking her next long-term contract with a loving family. Whilst studying at the prestigious Chiltern College, she gained experience in child development, sleep training, cooking nutritious meals, setting routines, baby massage, swimming with children and many more. S is experienced with ages from newborn to 5 years including extensive twin experience, from multiple settings, including within a private home setting, nurseries, and within a primary school. S’s favourite thing about working with children is the opportunity to be able to teach them new and exciting things, she loves introducing them to subjects such as space and planets and taking them on fun days out to museums. She feels so proud when they talk about things they have learned! S is an upbeat, positive, and friendly candidate and will be an asset to any family, where she builds strong bonds with both children and parents.
If you think S would be the right fit for your family, call Eden today!
- DBS – issued 2016 on update service
- First aid from 2020
- Happy to travel with a family
- Cat friendly
- Happy working in formal or informal homes
- Happy working with other staff members
- 2018 – Chiltern College Nanny and Childcare Award – The Chiltern College, Berkshire
- 2017 – NCFE CACHE Level 3 Diploma in Early Years Education and Care – The Chiltern College, Berkshire
- Age preference with children: babies up to 5 years
- Happy to care for multiple children
- Comfortable with both sole and shared charge
- Comfortable proxy parenting
- Happy to babysit
- Bathing, changing, and bedtime.
- Advising mum on next steps to help the children reach their full potential.
- Proxy parenting whilst parents go on holiday.
- Arranging GP/dental and optical appointments for all children.
- Taking them to various educational classes, including music and gymnastics and swimming
- Nursery drop off and pick up
- Potty training
- Washing and laundry for the children.
- Sorting out their wardrobes making sure everything is organised and age appropriate.
- Daily activities to promote their development.
- Liaising with the school and helping with homework.
- Making sure the nanny vehicle was fully maintained and serviced.
- Arranging play dates and organised special events and birthday parties.
- Car seat advice – promoting extended rear facing.
- Making up bottles and feeding them when they wake.
- Sterilising bottles.
- Making bulk batches of healthy nutritious meals for weaning.
- Taking the baby to music class, swimming, gymnastics, sensory classes and play dates.
- Food shopping for the family.
- Setting new routines and adapting routine as children grow older.
- Providing stimulating activities following the current framework (EYFS)
- Formed an excellent bond with not only the children but with parents too.
- Housekeeping related to the children – children’s laundry and organising their wardrobes
- Very clean and tidy – pro-active around the house with light housekeeping such as the dishwasher
Cooking, pets, travel
- Loves cooking – fresh homely meals from scratch, no chicken nuggets, and chips in sight!
- Happy to cook for children or full family if required
- Enjoys baking and baking with the children!
- Fear of dogs but loves cats
- Happy to travel with a family and can be flexible