Location: North/North West London
Reference: ELC- 1137910
R is a friendly and down to earth nanny. When speaking to her you get the impression that she is very capable and confident in her role. R has been nannying for the past 15 years and has gained some excellent experience in that time. She has worked with children from babies up to 11 years old. She also has twin and triplet experience!
R enjoys working with babies as she finds their development fascinating. She is even interested in becoming a maternity nurse in the future. R continues to study alongside her nannying roles. She puts her knowledge into practice when working 1:1 in private households with children.
R likes to find a good balance between structure, so the children have a routine to follow, and giving them the opportunity to choose free play. She believes this promotes independence and helps with their overall development. R loves cooking and baking with children! She encourages them to participate as a fun activity and to help them enjoy and understand their food.
R is looking for a new daily nanny role to start ASAP. She would love to work with babies or toddlers and is looking in North and North West London. She would also consider working overseas for the right family! Call Eden now to find out more!
- Confident driver
- Happy to work in a household with cats, but not dog friendly
- Happy to travel with a family
- First Aid expiring June 2023
- Currently renewing DBS
- Currently studying – Level 4 Diploma in Childcare
- 2019 – Level 3 Maternity Nurse Skills
- 2019 – CACHE Level 3 Health and Nutrition
- 2019 – CACHE Level 2 Understanding Autism
- 2019 – CACHE Level 2 Understanding Behaviour that Challenges
- 2018 – CACHE Level 3 Diploma in Early Years Care
- Working with children from babies
- Twin and triplet experience
- Establishing routines
- Weaning and introducing solids
- Potty training
- School runs
- Organising fun outdoor activities and classes
- Travelling with families
- Babysitting and proxy parenting
- Creating a stimulating environment
- Helping with homework
- Cooking healthy and balanced meals
- Cooking and baking with children
- Allergies – diary, soya, eggs, peanuts, tuna
- Children’s laundry and ironing
- Keeping children’s areas tidy