Location: London, West London
Friendly and Versatile Nanny, who is confident with multiple children from aged birth to teenagers!
- “D” is a keen, friendly and flexible Nanny who has been working in childcare in London’s Southwest, since 2007. She has remarkable expereince with multiples, being able to cater for their individual needs and there’s no doubt she’s been loved by the children and families she’s worked with.
- While caring for children “D” has been responsible for all their daily activities and meals. She has made sure she meets the children’s physical and emotional needs.
- “D” has a very easy-going personality and she is up for anything with the kids, she loves taking the kids out to the park on walks, organizing games and lots of other stuff. “D” has proved useful in helping with homework and other school related activities. As a holder of a Degree in Business Studies and a Level 5 Diploma in Management, “D” shows an organised side and a sense of drive to meet key development needs. She would be open to occasional PA duties if applicable.
- She is highly versatile and knows how to interact with children of different ages and is a mother of two grown up girls herself. “D” is seeking Daily Nanny roles in London. She has great knowledge of the Southwest/West, areas for children’s events and activities and Eden feel that she’ll be a great addition to her next family.
- “(“D”) exudes warmth and care for the children and was able to easily build a good relationship with both of them – from the first time she met our 1-year-old she picked him up and he happily played with her. She is highly experienced and confident in caring for young children. We wouldn’t hesitate to recommend her.” – H Family
- “D” can completely handle all (our) three children by herself. She always arrives punctually, with a positive attitude for the day ahead. She requires very little management, as she has plenty of ideas to keep the children entertained from playdates to trips to the National History Museum.” – L Family
- Confident driver
- Fluent English & Polish
- DBS from January 2024
- First Aid valid until July 2025
- Proxy parenting
- Willing to travel up to two weeks
- Pet friendly
- CMI Level 5 Diploma in Management and Leadership
- Business Studies and Human Resources
- Care of children from Newborn
- Establishing routines
- Reporting on development
- Sole & shared charge
- Bathing children
- Introducing solids
- Potty training/changing
- Supervising naps
- Putting children to bed
- Collections from school/Nursery
- Arranging activities
- Taking to parks & events
- Reading to children
- Arranging playdates
- Taking children to swimming
- Cooking healthy children’s meals
- Happy to cook for whole family
- Shopping for children
- Organising birthday parties
- Nursery duties
- Children’s laundry