Location: NW London
T is a friendly and kind-natured nanny who has experience working with newborns and adores children of all ages. She knows how important it is for children to have balance and will ensure that they have a mix of indoor and outdoor activities as well as playtime and quiet time.
T has worked with parents to develop and implement discipline programmes to promote positive behaviour. She also loves to be helpful and will do what she can to make a family’s life easier.
T is looking for her next daily role and would love to work with children of any age. For the chance to interview this great nanny, call Eden today!
- Confident driver
- DBS from November 2020
- First Aid from September 2020
- Pet friendly
- Happy to travel with a family – this would be a bonus!
- Ongoing – Child Care and Education Level 3
- 2020 – Level 3 OCN Toddler Care
- Worked with children from newborn to age 9
- Newborn duties
- Sterilising and preparing bottles
- Weaning and introducing solids
- Changing nappies and potty training
- Sleep training
- Arts and crafts
- Indoor and outdoor activities
- Playing with children
- Teaching manners and etiquette
- Teaching safety to children
- Educational games
- Keeping play areas clean and tidu
- Babysitting and proxy parenting
- Travelling with families
- Bath and bed routine
- Cooking for children
- Light housekeeping duties
- All nursery duties