S is a wonderful nanny candidate who is a very positive person and has a zest for life! She has an educational background and has taught in schools in the UK, Germany, Uganda and Democratic Republic of Congo.
S is a qualified and passionate Montessori teacher and believes that it is the best possible education. She offers longevity to families – she has been in her most current role for over 8 years! S is now looking for a new challenge and would love to work with young babies again.
For the chance to interview this great nanny, call Eden today!
- Enhanced DBS in process elsewhere
- First aid booked in for March 6th
- Happy to travel with a family
- Pet friendly – loves animals!
- 2001 – AMI Montessori Diploma (3 to 6 year old children)
- 1998 – Remedial Teaching Diploma
- 1994 – Nursery School Teaching Diploma
- Worked with children from 2 years old to teenagers
- Getting children ready in the mornings
- Age-appropriate activities
- Assisting to hit milestones
- Sleep training and nap time
- Educational support
- Teaching experience
- Creating a safe environment
- Establishing routines
- Indoor and outdoor play
- Trips to the park, museums and libraries
- Light housekeeping duties
- Organising and tidying
- Confident cook
- Follows recipes
- Baking with children