Location: North, East, West or Central London
M is a friendly, professional, trustworthy and passionate nanny with many years of experience providing exceptional care to children and is now seeking new long-term employment. Her genuine love and passion for children is clear to anyone who meets her and her dedication to the families she works for is second to none; M has been with her current family for 11 years, and even relocated abroad with her previous family, to ensure the continuity of care for the children as they settled into their new home. M is experienced with all ages of children from newborn to 11 years and has even cared for 6-month-old triplets in the past. M has always loved children, and always new she wanted a career in childcare, as children really do bring her joy. She feels very lucky to be able to go to work every day and truly enjoy what she does. M loves to see the children grow and finds it so rewarding to be able to have a positive impact in their lives. M would be a joyful addition to any family.
Mrs P: ‘M has been our constant support and guardian angel during the times when our daughter was a baby and I had to go back to work, our daughter’s preparation for the school entrance exams and home schooling, making our life so less stressful and normal. M is kind and patient, but at the same time firm and thorough, and has always made sure our daughter works hard, whether it be school homework, music lessons, sports or just home chores. She is extremely trustworthy and reliable. Our daughter adores M and they have had a lot of fun together.’
Mrs A: ‘She is highly reliable, punctual, and really trustworthy.’
If you think M would be the right nanny for your family, call Eden today!
- DBS – 2019 – on the update service
- First aid from – 2019 – will renew
- Happy to travel with a family
- Pet friendly
- Happy working in formal or informal homes
- Happy working with other staff members
- 2010 – Teaching Assistant Certificate, UK
- 2009 – ABA Therapy Workshop, PEACH, London
- 2008 – ABA Training, PEACH, London
- Age preference with children: any age
- Happy to care for up to 3 children
- Experienced with multiples including triplets
- Comfortable with both sole and shared charge
- Comfortable proxy parenting
- Happy to babysit
- All Nursery and Nanny duties
- Being totally focused on the children, organising, and implementing daily routines and helping them to grow, learn and develop.
- Managed an active calendar of appointments, including school, sport, clubs, ballet, piano, dentist, doctors etc.
- Experience with SEN and Autism
- Giving regular update to the parents on progress made as well as key issues.
- Supervising homework for both children
- Planning age-appropriate activities
- Taking the elder child to school
- Housekeeping related to the children
- Proactive around the household
Cooking, pets, travel
- Happy to cook for children or simple family meals if required
- Enjoys baking and cooking with the children as fun and educational activity
- Happy to work alongside dogs and cats in the home
- Happy to travel with a family for holidays