Location: Haywards Heath and surrounds
C is a bubbly and happy nanny candidate who started her career in nursery but always knew she wanted to be a nanny and found her first family through the nursery she was working in. Eden really enjoyed speaking to this candidate – she was very friendly and has excellent communication skills.
C has her Level 3 Diploma in Childcare and Education and loves to build her skills to take with her to a nanny role. She also loves to be outdoors and take children on walks and outdoor activities, and loves to spend her spare time in the countryside riding her horses.
C is looking for her next daily position and is happy to work with children from newborn to 8 years old. For the chance to interview this great candidate, call Eden today!
- Confident driver
- DBS on the update service
- First aid expiring January 2022
- Happy to travel with a family for up to a week at a time
- Pet friendly – loves animals!
- 2008 – Childcare Qualification: Level 3 Diploma in Childcare and Education
- Worked with children from 3 months old
- Weaning and introducing solids
- Sleep training and nap time
- Helping to stimulate and promote the learning and development of the children
- Establishing routine
- Indoor and outdoor play
- Planning and implementing activities that promote development
- Caring for the children through care routines
- Building relationships with children, staff and parents
- Working alongside others and working as part of a team
- School and nursery runs
- Cooking for the children
- Bath and bed routine
- All nursery duties