Location: Richmond and surrounds
M is an absolutely wonderful nanny who comes across as organised and professional – Eden believes she will be a treasure to the family who are lucky enough to get her! She considers herself to be a confident cook and someone who has a muck in attitude – she likes to make life as easy as possible for the families she works for and will take on extra duties as required.
M is a proud mum herself and so has a maternal instinct and a natural way with children – her references confirm that children warm to her and just adore her. She offers longevity and loyalty to families – she has been with her current family for 8 years and is looking for her next long-term commitment and family to grow with.
The W Family: “M is honest, trustworthy, conscientious and professional in her work. M immediately instilled us with great confidence, and this proved to be well placed.”
The C Family: “M is so much more than a nanny; she is hardworking and dedicated to my children. She gives it her all every day and is always totally focussed on her job. Her nickname in our house is M Poppins!”
M is looking for her next daily role where she can fit in as part of the family. If M sounds like the right fit for your family, call Eden today!
- Confident driver
- Enhanced DBS in process through Eden
- First aid course booked in for 21st May 2022
- Happy to consider travelling with a family
- Pet friendly – loves animals!
- CACHE Level 3 NVQ in Childcare, Learning and Development.
- CACHE Level 3 Certificate in Childminding Practice.
- Worked with children from newborn
- Establishing routines
- Sleep training
- Nappy changes
- Potty training
- Weaning and introducing solids
- Age-appropriate activities
- School runs
- After school activities
- Sourcing clubs and activities
- Organising appointments
- Homework support
- Educational development
- Bath and bed routine
- Cooking for children
- All nursery duties
- Running errands
- Light housekeeping