F is a lovely candidate who has worked as a nanny and a housekeeper and loves working in a private home and helping with the smooth running of a home. She describes herself as reliable, punctual and efficient, and she came across as very organised and professional in her registration interview.
F comes across as very compassionate and caring, and says she is passionate about children and puts her whole heart into it. She is able to take initiative and do things on her own, but is also willing to work as part of a team where everyone can help each other.
F is looking for her next daily position, and is happy to work with children of all ages and be flexible on duties required. If F sounds like the right fit for your family, call Eden today!
- Confident driver
- DBS on the update service
- First aid from October 2020
- Happy to travel with a family
- Pet friendly
- 2021 – OCN Level 4 Postnatal Maternity Nurse Care
- 2017 – CACHE Level 1 Award in Caring for Children
- Ensured the children were happy and cared for throughout the day.
- Established and maintained a safe environment for the children.
- Developed fun, engaging, stimulating activity programs containing activities such as reading, arts and crafts, games and trips to museums.
- Assisted children with homework and school assignments, offering advice and guidance to build confident learners.
- Promoted social skills such as excellent manners, sharing to encourage polite, well-rounded attitudes in children.
- Safely transported children to and from school, events and activities, maintaining adherence to schedules to establish reliability and build trust.
- Assisted children with night-time routines including bathing and putting children to be.
- Took the children to and from school and after school activities.
- Kept parents fully informed of the children’s care
Housekeeping & Other
- Ran errands during school hours including shopping, post office, deliveries, walking dog, etc.
- Assisted in housework duties, such as keeping the house organised, tidy and clean, laundry, cooking.
- Made healthy snacks and meals for the children and dinner for the parents.
- Looked after family pets.