Location: Rural locations in the UK
A hugely personable and hardworking domestic couple who excel in a number of areas which can benefit your family and your estate.
He is the ideal candidate if you find yourself relying on contractors for garden and household maintenance. A very competent carpenter and mechanic he has take on the vast majority of fixes which crop up when you own a large country estate. For those tasks which require contractors, he will be your eyes and ears to ensure works are completed correctly, to a high standard and negotiate a favourable rate. As a mechanic, he knows how to use a range of garden machinery and more importantly, maintain them. The same extends to maintaining cars both classic and modern, he is a confident driver and is happy to assist with any driving requirements you may have.
She makes a house a home. A brilliant housekeeper ensuring your property is immaculately presented and a confident, passionate cook (both of them are confident in the kitchen). In previous roles she has acted as a companion for an elderly client assisting with everything from personal care, driving, cooking and ensuring medication schedules are adhered to. This caring nature also extends to children and she would welcome a role which requires an element of childcare.
Clients have described them as: disciplined, precise, skilled and passionate. A highly dependable couple who can make a difference.
- Household maintenance
- Grounds and Garden maintenance
- Confident mechanic
- Family cooking
- Care of the elderly
- Matric (equivalent to A Levels)
- Certificate in travel industry
- Completed 120-hour TEFL course (teach English to foreign learners)
- Diploma in Fundamental Investment (Shaw Academy)
- Diploma in Child Psychology (Distinction – Online Academy)
- Diploma in Cookery (Distinction – Shaw Academy)
- July 2017 – 5-day Carers course through Consultus Care
- Windows & Office Tools (Excel) Pastel accounting
- Matric (equivalent to A levels)
- Diploma in Aquaculture (fish farming)
- Horticulture and Landscaping – 3 years studying