Location: London / Country
Live-in nanny with fantastic attitude, well presented and well spoken, ready to start a new role ASAP!
Eden have just registered an absolutely lovely candidate! ‘A’ is bubbly, has a fantastic attitude and is a delight to talk to! She comes from a dancing background and through college was a dance teacher. While considering her future, ‘A’ decided to take a break before university and find a nanny role. She enjoys working with children and has decided that nannying is her passion.
As well as various live-in nanny roles, ‘A’ has worked abroad in Camp America. She is adventurous and confident. Her role in America saw her in charge of 15 young girls for the summer, so here she perfected her organisation and communication skills. While nannying, ‘A’ is very hands on and will always do her best to help around the household. She has worked with children from three months old up to teenagers and is confident with all ages.
‘A’ is looking for a live-in nanny role to start ASAP. She is happy to work in London or the countryside. Eden believe she will make a perfect nanny for the right family, so for more information get in touch now!
- Live in Nanny
- Working with children from three months
- All nursery duties
- Preparing and sterilising bottles
- Establishing routines
- Proxy parenting
- Travelling alone with children
- Arranging structured play
- Jolly phonics
- Assisting with schoolwork
- Organising age appropriate activities
- Cooking healthy and nutritious meals
- Working alongside other members of staff
- Mucking in with household duties as and when needed
- Confident driver
- Pet friendly