Experienced Teacher/Governess seeking Live in Rota roles
Location: London, Greater London
- F is a loving, bright and brilliant Nanny/Governess candidate. She is very experienced and qualified in her field as a classroom and SEN teacher and has accumulated over 5 years’ experience with families in Private Households.
- F is well-travelled and has worked worldwide, consistently showing her strong ability to establish an environment for herself that engages children and promotes attainment, attendance, social development and inclusivity among others. Until recently she was working in Western Australian schools with Australia’s indigenous society to improve their culture and learning to ‘bridge the gap’ (as she called it during interview), showing her caring and compassionate nature towards children.
- F is confident employs a pragmatic approach to encourage children to develop effective skills and communication. She has a strong passion about Nurturing young minds and being caring and devoted, while motivating children in her care to learn in a meaningful, and memorable way, while maintaining great relations with parents and colleagues alike.
- Eden found F to be delightful, resourceful and confident in her practices. She has an abundance of brilliant references and recommendations and there’ no doubt she’d be a fantastic asset to her next family.
- F is seeking Rota roles with Educational/Governess duties and is flexible to a one or two week at a time position in the London or Greater London area that offers separate accommodation from the household.
- F is confident with the care of up to four children of Primary school age, up to teenage years. She would be willing to have varying ages of children to vary her duties and provide the best care and protection possible.
- In terms of household, F is used to and happy to work among other Nannies and staff in a formal setting but would also like a family atmosphere in a role that offers longevity, as she is looking to relocate and build a life with her husband, now they have returned to the UK.
- F has a great much in attitude to keeping a family home tidy and is a confident cook of healthy meals and sweet treats for the whole family on occasions. She is happy with pets in the household and has a particular love of horses and dogs.
- F is available to interview at short notice and ready to start a new role in June 2022.
- Confident Driver (Australian DL being converted)
- DBS on Update Service
- Valid First Aid
- Governess experience
- Educational benefit
- Proxy parenting
- SEN Experience
- Pet Friendly
- Willing to travel with families
2021 L.E.A.P – Teacher of SEN, Autism Spectrum Disorder
2021 NCCD National Disability Standards for Education for Primary School.
2019 NASA, STEM Professional Development for Teachers
2017 Graduate Diploma in Early Childhood Education (0- 8 years)
2017 Early Years Learning Framework, Critical Evaluation Assessment and Planning
2014 Understanding Autism, online course
2013 Bachelor of Arts with Honours in Primary Education (5-11 years)