House Manager/ Chauffeur
Reference: LS - 1142601
H is a highly motivated and multilingual individual with excellent communication skills along with being a dynamic, determined, and creative person.
He stated his career as a translator in Uzbekistan and after 3 years H relocated to the UK and soon after he worked as a translator and culture advisor for the MOD.
In his most recent role he dedicate 10 years to his client while undertaking a variety of duties from driving and looking after the vehicles ( V class, E class, S class, G Wagon and 4×4 cars), dealing with contractors, handling deliveries, looking after the garden, small handyman jobs around the house, and occasionally cooking light meals for the principal. From a managerial point he looked after the company interests and handling logistics in the port. H managed 5 properties in the UK and Europe and would always travel ahead of the principal and his family to ensure everything was running smoothly and the household staff were ready.
H travelled extensively for his principal within the UK, Brussels and Switzerland and is a confident driver on both sides of the road. We have found him to be a polite, dedicated and highly flexible individual.
- Child and pet friendly
- Confident driver on both sides of the road and experience driving classic cars, Bentley, 4x4s
- Basic Family cooking
- Formal Household experience
- Overseas Experience
- Rota Role experience
- Hotel Experience
- Working between multiple residences
- Building Management systems
- Dealing with contractors
- Staff and Diary Management
- Management of Household IT
- Management of Building Refurbishments
- Basic Gardener and Handyman experience
- Travel Reconnaissance and risk assessment
- Translator for the MOD
- Booking Personal and Business travel
- Booking meetings
- Business and private research